Proclamation of the Early Music Society concerning the protection of personal data in keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) during the organisation of the International Summer School of Early Music and the Valtice Music Rendez-vous (further abbreviated as ISSEM and VMR respectively)
If you are registered as participants of ISSEM and VMR, we need some of your personal data. By submitting your application, you are giving us consent to process and subsequently administer it. The following paragraphs explain what we need your personal data for, how we handle it and what we do in order to safeguard it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time
- inquire about ways your data is handled
- require access to your personal data in order to update or correct it
- ask us to delete your personal data
- in case you have aby doubts about the data-handling procedures being kept properly, address us or the Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad na ochranu osobních údajů)
WHAT DO WE DO TO SAFEGUARD YOUR DATA?
- We have strived to enhance the safety of all personal data we administer. We have purchased the SSL certificate that makes sure all data exchanged between our website and its users are wiretap-proof. This protective measure is indicated by the “https://” preceding the URL address.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR DATA?
- We will not pass on your personal data to any third party.
- Your data is handled only by the ISSEM and VMR organisation team.
- All people participating in the procession of personal data have signed data processing contract with the organiser.
WHAT DO WE NEED YOUR DATA FOR?
- Your contact data (phone number and e-mail address) required in the application procedure is necessary for us to send your important and practical information concerning the current ISSEM and VMR events.
- We also use your e-mail address to inform you about courses offered in the upcoming years of ISSEM. This consists in a single e-mail message pointing out the launching of the application procedure. We wish to reach all people whom we find important; these undoubtedly include all participants of the previous years.
- Your age and date of birth are relevant to us only if you apply for student discount / children’s fee or accommodation in the Viticulture school hostel